DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Analytics, Facebook & Instagram marketing. It is also imperative to have a passion for all-things-digital, the will to tackle advanced challenges in an analytical way and the eagerness to keep up with an always-changing industry.
The daily operations of the successful candidate include:
- working on SEO projects
- assisting with social media marketing & advertising campaigns
- managing email marketing campaigns
- ideation & creation of content marketing strategy for new clients
Data-driven decisions will also be a part of the daily project management process, so a head for numbers is more than welcome.
The ideal candidate for this position, should:
- Have a previous working experience (2-3 years) at an agency or in a digital marketing position
- Have experience managing substantial marketing budgets
- Have working knowledge in a number of the following fields: SEO, PPC (Google AdWords), Web Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Content marketing or Email marketing
- Be a power-user of MS Office Suite
- Be extremely analytical
- Be data driven; Have a knack for numbers
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication in Greek & English
What we offer:
- Lively, open-space and bright environment
- Constant training & education
- Attractive renumeration package
- Ability to work and grow as part of talented, young and fast-growing team
- Opportunity to work in some of the most exciting digital projects in the country
- Hands-on time on advanced digital marketing tools.
Who we are:
We are a digital agency with a mission to offer top-tier performance marketing services. With offices in Thessaloniki and clientele across EMEA, we are proud of the dedication shown for every client, no matter its size.
iTrust is a Premier Google Partner and a Searchmetrics Partner, and our team holds specializations in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising and Display Advertising.
For the last three consecutive years, our work in SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce and Content Marketing has been recognized at the prestigious Social Media Awards and E-volution Awards.
Our clientele includes the whole spectrum of industries, from local businesses to multinational corporations to bustling startups. In other words, anyone willing to commit to embracing the digital transformation and market to the digital-native audience of our times.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and a short cover letter stating your motivation for this job at firstname.lastname@example.org.