iTrust is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the ranks of its growing Digital Marketing team in Thessaloniki.
The daily operations of the successful candidate will include:
- monitoring SEO projects
- managing email marketing campaigns
- ideation & creation of content marketing strategy for new clients
The ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge in the aforementioned fields, a passion for all-things-digital and the will to tackle advanced, complex challenges in an analytical way.
Data-driven decisions will also be a part of the daily project management process, so a head for numbers is more than welcome.
Who we are
We are a digital agency with a mission to offer top-tier performance marketing services. With offices in Thessaloniki and clientele across EMEA, we are proud of our dedication to top of the class client service.
iTrust is a Premier Google Partner, and our team holds specializations in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising and Display Advertising.
We have been awarded in 2016 and 2017 in the fields of SEO / SEM, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce and Content Marketing in the prestigious Social Media Awards and E-volution Awards.
Our clientele consists of a wide range of companies, from local businesses to multinational corporations to bustling startups. In other words, anyone willing to commit to embracing the digital transformation and market to the digital-native audience of our times.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate for this position, should:
- Have a previous working experience (1-2 years), agency or client-side
- Have working knowledge in a number of the following fields: SEO, PPC (Google AdWords), Web Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Content marketing or Email marketing
- Be a power-user of MS Office Suite
- Be extremely analytical
- Be data driven; Have a knack for number
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication in Greek & English
What we offer
- Lively, open-space and bright environment
- Constant training & education
- A talented and fast-growing team
- Opportunity to work in some of the most exciting digital projects in the country
- Hands-on time on advanced digital marketing tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and a short cover letter stating your motivation for this job at firstname.lastname@example.org!