iTrust is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join its growing Digital team in Thessaloniki.
On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will gradually get involved in projects such as:
• monitoring SEO projects,
• setting up AdWords, Facebook & Instagram Campaigns,
• managing email marketing campaigns, and partake in the
• ideation & creation of content marketing strategy for new clients
Bear in mind though, no superstar with all-around skills is what we’re looking for.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess a working knowledge in the aforementioned fields, a passion for digital marketing and not be hesitant to tackle complex challenges in an analytical manner!
The candidate will also be required to take data-driven decisions, so a head for numbers is desired.
Who we are.
We are a digital boutique with a clear mission; offer top-tier performance marketing services. With offices in Thessaloniki and clientele across EMEA, we are proud of our dedication to top of the class client service.
Stemming from Organic Search, we have created new, high standards regarding what is expected from service offerings on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Marketing.
iTrust is a Google Partner, and our team holds specializations in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising and Display Advertising.
In 2016, we have been awarded in the fields of SEO / SEM, Social Media and Content Marketing.
Who we serve.
From local businesses to multinational corporations to bustling startups. In other words, anyone willing to commit to embracing the digital transformation and market to the digital-native audience of our times.
You can see a number of brands we work with here.
What we are looking for.
- Agency, digital media or e-commerce experience (1-2 years).
- A working knowledge in a number of the following fields: SEO, PPC (Google AdWords), Web Analytics, Social Media Marketing, content marketing or email marketing
- MS Excel & PowerPoint power-user
- Extremely analytical
- Data driven; a head for numbers
- Keen communicator
- Outstanding verbal & written communications in English & Greek.
- Plus: Google AdWords Fundamentals & Search certified.
- Work in a young, lively, loud, open-space and bright environment
- Grow through training & education
- Work on some of the most exciting digital projects in the country
- Get hands-on time on amazing marketing tools
- Compensated above average market rates
We are confident in our ability to train and help you achieve the level of client-service and product-excellence we strive for as an organization. So, even if you lack some of the aforementioned qualifications, but have the drive, the passion for digital marketing and your character traits are a match, do apply!
* If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and a short cover letter stating your motivation for this job at firstname.lastname@example.org!