We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager with a strong track record to join our growing team in Thessaloniki!
About the role
The account management team ensures their clients are nurtured and strategically supported through all their digital and marketing initiatives. In this position, you’ll work closely with all parts of the agency but ultimately be responsible for creating and maintaining amazing client relationships. You’ll work to grow accounts through demonstrating outstanding levels of communication and efficiency, along with guiding clients through your solid understanding of digital marketing and strategy. You’ll be responsible for the running of projects across all areas: digital marketing strategy, SEO and PPC campaigns, social media, and email.
The ideal candidate has
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at an agency or digital marketing department
- Experience in Sales processes and dynamics
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of Digital Strategy and is able to run performance campaigns against KPIs
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will be called to:
- Run Google & Social Campaigns (eCommerce, Lead Generation)
- Work on SEO projects & content marketing planning & creation
- Participate in strategy development & implementation
- Run A/B testing experiments, focused on improving KPIs
- Analyse & optimise campaigns to improve performance
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Private health insurance program
- Ticket Restaurant Cards
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Flexible Remote Working arrangements
- Ability to work and grow as part of talented, young and fast-growing team
- Solid Career Development opportunity in a dynamic, growing digital agency with a global clientele.
- Hands-on time on advanced digital marketing tools
- Access to resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Continuous training, education and mentoring opportunities
- Lively offices
- Work-life balance culture
- Weekly online Yoga classes
- Team Events & Parties
- Half-Day Summer Fridays
- Diversity & Equal Career Opportunity
Who we are
We are a digital agency with a mission to offer top-tier performance marketing services. With offices in Thessaloniki and clientele across EMEA, we are known for the dedication shown to every client, no matter its size or budget.
iTrust is a Premier Google Partner, a Facebook Marketing Preferred Partner, and a Searchmetrics Partner. Our team holds specializations in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Display & Video Advertising, and Instagram & Facebook Advertising.
For the past 5 years, our work in SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, and Content Marketing has been recognized at the prestigious Social Media Awards, PEAK, and E-volution Awards.
Our clientele includes the whole spectrum of industries, from local businesses to multinational corporations to bustling startups. In other words, anyone willing to commit to embracing the digital transformation and market to the digital-native audience of our times.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and a short cover letter stating your motivation for this job at email@example.com.