We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager with a strong track record to join our growing team in Thessaloniki!
About the role
The account management team ensures their clients are nurtured and strategically supported through all their digital and marketing initiatives. In this position, you’ll work closely with all parts of the agency but ultimately be responsible for creating and maintaining amazing client relationships. You’ll work to grow accounts through demonstrating outstanding levels of communication and efficiency, along with guiding clients through your solid understanding of digital marketing and strategy. You’ll be responsible for the running of projects across all areas: digital marketing strategy, SEO and PPC campaigns, social media, and email.
The successful individual for this role will be:
- Acting as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Developing project concepts, budgets and proposals and confidently presenting them to clients
- Managing the smooth delivery and quality excellence of a wide range of digital projects that include the planning of digital strategies and execution of ad hoc campaigns
- Creating and reviewing outputs in collaboration with design, editorial and technology teams
- Maintaining positive and proactive communications with external clients and internal agency teams
- Leading a small, growing team, creating processes and operations to improve efficiency & team performance
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status reports
- Coordinating A/B testing experiments, focused on improving KPIs
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 2+ years’ agency experience in managing successful digital marketing projects
- Experience working on ecommerce and lead generation digital strategies
- Google Ads, Google Analytics & SEO experience
- Facebook Ads experience
- Know how to write effective ad copy within platform guidelines
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Proactive and great initiative
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly mentality.
What we offer
- Lively, vibrant offices
- Continuous training & education
- Paid-for presence (or online attendance) in conferences & seminars
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ability to work and grow as part of a talented, young, and fast-growing team
- Opportunity to work in some of the most prestigious Greek and international projects and brands
- Hands-on time on advanced digital marketing tools (Searchmetrics, SEO Powersuite, Ahrefs to name a few)
Who we are
We are a digital agency with a mission to offer top-tier performance marketing services. With offices in Thessaloniki and clientele across EMEA, we are known for the dedication shown to every client, no matter its size or budget.
iTrust is a Premier Google Partner, a Facebook Marketing Preferred Partner, and a Searchmetrics Partner. Our team holds specializations in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Display & Video Advertising, and Instagram & Facebook Advertising.
For the past 5 years, our work in SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, and Content Marketing has been recognized at the prestigious Social Media Awards, PEAK, and E-volution Awards.
Our clientele includes the whole spectrum of industries, from local businesses to multinational corporations to bustling startups. In other words, anyone willing to commit to embracing the digital transformation and market to the digital-native audience of our times.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV and a short cover letter stating your motivation for this job at email@example.com.